[Air-L] Job opening: Associate or Full Professor of Digital Communication, QUT

Jean Burgess je.burgess at qut.edu.au
Mon May 14 18:50:45 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues

QUT has another exciting job opening that is relevant to AoIR members.

We are advertising for a continuing (ongoing) Associate or Full Professor of Digital Communication based in the School of Communication. The successful candidate will be affiliated with the QUT Digital Media Research Centre (http://research.qut.edu.au/dmrc), and will contribute to QUT's exciting new taught postgraduate programs in Digital Communication. Please consider applying and/or pass on to suitably qualified candidates – and feel free to contact me directly to discuss (especially if you are going to be at ICA in Prague next week).

Details and full position description at the link:  https://goo.gl/TbQgux

Professor Jean Burgess
http://staff.qut.edu.au/staff/burgesje
Ph: +617 3138 8253 | Email: mailto:je.burgess at qut.edu.au | Twitter: http://twitter.com/jeanburgess
Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=dfpq_bkAAAAJ&hl=en

Centre Director | QUT Digital Media Research Centre
Creative Industries Faculty | Queensland University of Technology
Z1-515 | Musk Ave | Kelvin Grove QLD 4059
Website: http://research.qut.edu.au/dmrc | Twitter: @qutdmrc | Centre email: mailto:dmrc at qut.edu.au
CRICOS No. 00213J