[Air-L] Examples visualisation results of qualitative (thematic) analysis of special interest blogs (or other social media channels)

Deike Schulz deike.schulz at stenden.com
Wed May 23 03:58:50 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

I’m working on a paper about blogs dedicated to a special interest topic.
Right now I’m looking for studies (or book chapters) that include visualisation examples based on thematic results (e.g. infographics, semantic structures) concerning qualitative/thematic social media analysis.
I was also wondering if the AoIR has a working group that focusses on the visualisation of data (qualitative and/or quantitative)?
So –any tips are very welcome!

Best regards from the Netherlands,

Deike Schulz

This message was sent via the facilities of Stenden The Netherlands. This e-mail message is only intended for

the addressee(s) and may contain confidential information or material. Use by any third parties is not permitted.

Discussion, retransmission, distribution or any other use of this information, or taking action on the basis thereof by

other parties than the intended recipient, is forbidden barring explicit permission of the sender. If you have received

this information in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer(s). In view of the

electronic transmission no rights may be derived from the contents of this message.