[Air-L] The Student Feedback Project: Phase One

Dr. Strangelove Michael at Strangelove.com
Thu May 24 11:16:11 PDT 2018

Greetings AIR-L Members,

I have just completed a modest Student Feedback research project, based
on a Qualitative Research course I taught this Winter at the University
of Ottawa.

The Internet angle of this research project involved the use of Google
Forms to ask for feedback from my students after each lecture.

I am looking for feedback on my feedback project, available here as a PDF:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tqIc5YP7m9p_NWX3918FIaAd-b-padAP/view?usp=sharing

I would also like to know of any other OPEN DATA research projects that
used Google Forms or similar platform for getting feedback from students
after each lecture.

Regards,

Dr. Strangelove
University of Ottawa