[Air-L] Fwd: Hiring for a Social Justice Technologist

Mike Ananny ananny at gmail.com
Wed May 30 17:42:59 PDT 2018

Hello,

An interesting position with the Anti-Defamation League's Center for
Technology and Society.  Please contact its director, Brittan Heller,
below, directly for more info.

     -- Mike.

*--
MIKE ANANNY*
+ /NEW BOOK:/ "Networked Press Freedom: Creating Infrastructures for a
Public Right to Hear" [Amazon
<https://www.amazon.com/Networked-Press-Freedom-Creating-Infrastructures/dp/0262037742>
| MIT Press <https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/networked-press-freedom>]
+ /Associate Professor of Communication & Journalism/ | Annenberg School
for Communication & Journalism, University of Southern California
+ /Faculty Affiliate/ | Science, Technology, and Society, University of
Southern California
+ /Fellow/ | Tow Center for Digital Journalism, Columbia University
Graduate School of Journalism
mike.ananny.org <http://mike.ananny.org> | ananny at usc.edu
<mailto:ananny at usc.edu> | @ananny