[Air-L] Attending FCC Chairman Rountable Event Friday… AoIR Questions?

Peter Gloviczki pgloviczki at coker.edu
Wed May 2 10:21:19 PDT 2018

Nate,

I've been thinking a lot about access lately,  especially in terms of who
gets what kind of access to which information, and it worries me that the
road to access is becoming more narrow.

I wonder if this worry might be formed into a question (likely too broad,
but in the spirit of): "How is the FCC working to make the Internet a more
open, equitable landscape for its users?"

Bringing openness and equity of access front of mind seems a valuable
pursuit.

Thank you for inquiring

Peter