[Air-L] cases in which data-driven decision-making went awry

Sheryl Grant sherylgrant at gmail.com
Tue May 15 11:49:47 PDT 2018

Thanks for the replies, all. I'm working my way through them and having a
heyday.

This is what I am trying to drill into: The accuracy of big data
applications will be affected by the accuracy of small data.

And all the things that can go wrong in the data lifecycle that thwart
accuracy.

Many thanks for all your suggestions so I could articulate this better.

Sheryl