[Air-L] Articles on Facebook Groups

Yoonmo Sang yoonmosang at gmail.com
Wed May 23 03:55:04 PDT 2018

Hello Kat,

My co-authors and I examined one of the largest diabetes-focused health
groups on Facebook:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10916-013-9942-7

Sincerely,

Yoonmo

Yoonmo Sang, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Strategic, Legal and Management Communication
Cathy Hughes School of Communications
Howard University
525 Bryant Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20059
Phone) 202-806-4505
Email) yoonmo.sang at howard.edu

Secretary, Korean American Communication Association (KACA) (2017-2019)