[Air-L] Content Analysis of Historical Tweet Set

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Tue May 29 03:49:30 PDT 2018

On Thu, May 24 2018, Parvathi Subbiah wrote:

> Along these lines, I was wondering if anyone would be able to point me
> at some methods that could help me analyse twitter data in Spanish?
> [...] Or ideas about looking at the dataset historically?
>
> Really any help, methodological ideas, visualisation ideas are
> greatly, greatly appreciated!  Many thanks everyone,

There was a group of researchers working on the Twitter activity of the
M15 (Indignados, aka Occupy in Spain, etc.) movement.  They did have
interesting approaches to time series data.  Here is their blog:

    https://datanalysis15m.wordpress.com/

The most interesting from the conference advertised in the first entry
for me was Miguel Aguilera's pink noise analysis:

    https://tecnopolitica.net/sites/default/files/miguelaguilera.pdf

All the code should be online, and I guess they should know about tips
for Spanish language Twitter analysis...

Hope this helps,

--
Maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

https://relay70.metatron.ai/

Unix is a Registered Bell of AT&T Trademark Laboratories. - Donn Seeley