[Air-L] Tech & Social Good: Please Help Me Build a Collection of Syllabi & Readings

David Stodolsky dss at secureid.net
Thu Nov 1 02:14:56 PDT 2018

> On 1 Nov 2018, at 05:44, Yosem Companys <ycompanys at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know whether there's a collection of all syllabi and readings
> on technology and social good (or public good or social change)? If such a
> collection doesn't exist, could you help me create one?

These categories seem to be too broad to be usefully combined.
Most, if not all, technologies can be used for both good and bad ends.
Social good will be defined differently from different ideological positions.
The gas ovens were socially good according to the Nazis.

dss

David Stodolsky, PhD                   Institute for Social Informatics
Tornskadestien 2, st. th., DK-2400 Copenhagen NV, Denmark
dss at socialinformatics.org          Tel./Viber: +45 3095 4070