[Air-L] Job: Open Rank - Kent State CCI Digital Sciences Joint Appointment

Michael Beam mbeam at monu.net
Thu Nov 1 14:14:47 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

We are hiring to fill an open-rank tenure-track or tenured faculty position in the College of Communication and Information here at Kent State University. This is an open rank position with a joint appointment in the School of Digital Sciences. The tenure home for this position would be in one of the other schools in the college, depending on the successful candidate’s disciplinary background: the School of Communication Studies, the School of Journalism & Mass Communication, the School of Information, or the School of Visual Communication.

We are particularly interested in candidates with knowledge and expertise in at least one of the following areas: Web Programming / Development, Emerging Media, or Human Computer Interaction.

Review of applications will begin December 1, 2019 and continue until the position is filled.

Full details are available on our job site at: http://jobslist.kent.edu/cw/en-us/job/495978/faculty-tenure-track9-mo <http://jobslist.kent.edu/cw/en-us/job/495978/faculty-tenure-track9-mo>

Best,
-Michael

Michael Beam, PhD