[Air-L] PhD Program in Communication, Rhetoric and Digital Media (CRDM) at NC State University

Nicholas Taylor nttaylor at ncsu.edu
Fri Nov 9 07:46:53 PST 2018

Dear colleagues,

The Communication, Rhetoric, and Digital Media (CRDM) program at North
Carolina State University is inviting applications for admission to our
Fall 2019 cohort.

As one of few truly interdisciplinary Ph.D. programs in North America, CRDM
prepares doctoral students to analyze the social, cultural, and political
dimensions of emerging communication media, communication technologies and
infrastructures, and digital texts, and to actively engage students in the
study of digital media through inquiry, criticism, production, and practice.

Recent CRDM graduates have gained positions at a wide variety of
institutions nationally and worldwide, including places such as City
University of Hong Kong, George Mason University, Rochester Institute of
Technology, Molloy College, the University of Central Florida, DePaul
University, University of Pittsburgh, University of Michigan, Elon
University, and Murray State University.

We invite you to circulate this call to any Master's students and/or
Master's programs you think might be interested. Applications are due
Monday, January 14, 2019.

If you have an questions about the program, please check out our website
<https://crdm.chass.ncsu.edu/> or send inquiries to crdm-inquiries at ncsu.edu.

Thanks all!

--
Dr. Nicholas Taylor