[Air-L] Introductory readings on AI

Luis Hestres Luis.Hestres at utsa.edu
Mon Nov 19 10:43:29 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

I would like to include a unit or two about AI in the next iteration of my intro to digital communication course (a 200-level course). Can you recommend some accessible introductory readings about AI? Preferably I could get a couple that discuss the pros and cons of AI and also discuss how AI is already being applied vs. what’s coming down the pipeline.

Thanks,

Luis

- - - - -
Dr. Luis E. Hestres
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication
The University of Texas at San Antonio
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249-0732
http://www.luishestres.com<http://www.luishestres.com/>

Want to support our tax deductible nonprofit work by contributing to the UTSA department of communication?
Please visit: https://giving.utsa.edu/FriendsofCommunication
Thanks for your support!