[Air-L] AI4People - 20 Recommendations for a Socially Good AI - presented in the EU Parliament

Matti Pohjonen matti.pohjonen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 04:59:32 PST 2018

Dear Eleanor,

My next research project will be related to this theme (even if not
exclusively) so happy to connect.

Rgrds,

Dr. Matti Pohjonen
Researcher | Occasional Artist | Weary-eyed futurist
matti-pohjonen.com | Twitter <https://twitter.com/objetpetitm> | Linked-in
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/matti-pohjonen-3a087553/>

Lecturer in Global Digital Media
Centre for Global Media and Communications
SOAS University of London
Russell Square
London WC1H 0XG