[Air-L] Social Media Sociology

Murthy, Dhiraj Dhiraj.Murthy at austin.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 12 11:05:21 PST 2018

Hi Seth,

I saw your request for literature relating to social media sociology. I think my article in Sociology would be of interest to you:

Towards a Sociological Understanding of Social Media<http://soc.sagepub.com/content/46/6/1059>, Sociology, vol. 46 no. 6 pp. 1059-1073, 2012.

Many thanks!

DHIRAJ MURTHY, Associate Professor of Journalism and Sociology
Director, Computational Media Lab
School of Journalism | Moody College of Communication
The University of Texas at Austin
https://moody.utexas.edu/faculty/dhiraj-murthy | 512.232.4433<tel:512.232.4433> | @dhirajmurthy

Latest book:  Twitter: Social Communication in the Twitter Age | http://amzn.to/2ElYwMO
Personal site:  http://bit.ly/2HOgLJu