[Air-L] WhatsApp studies

Chris Tan christhk90 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:39:22 PST 2018

Hi Nordiana,

This one is on WhatsApp use in higher education:

Klein, A. Z., Junior, J. C. da S. F., Mattiello da Silva, J. V. V. M.,
Barbosa, J. L. V., & Baldasso, L. (2018). The Educational Affordances of
Mobile Instant Messaging (MIM): Results of Whatsapp® Used in Higher
Education. *International Journal of Distance Education Technologies
(IJDET)*, *16*(2), 51–64. https://doi.org/10.4018/IJDET.2018040104

Warm Regards,

Chris

*E* christhk90 at gmail.com