[Air-L] Introductory readings on AI

Jenny Davis jennifer.davis at anu.edu.au
Thu Nov 22 20:07:03 PST 2018

Hi All,

Just a reminder of this ongoing list of AI readings for social scientists. Please feel free to take from and add to the list. If you are adding, please try to go in reverse chronological order. I go in periodically and clean it up, but it's much easier when things are somewhat organized by date.  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xAQlNqpoK8TUoB21i4XVze1zxkvgcKe06evTfdqd7BA/edit?usp=sharing

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ctAthH-HY-83A1XyPMxgu5yYr8_ahLAHoC1ksfl2fi1PSlis4jlqTsKOJV3s1jmR3h8dQQ=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xAQlNqpoK8TUoB21i4XVze1zxkvgcKe06evTfdqd7BA/edit?usp=sharing>

AI Reading List<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xAQlNqpoK8TUoB21i4XVze1zxkvgcKe06evTfdqd7BA/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com
AI Readings for Social Scientists Forthcoming: What is Human-Machine Communication, Anyway?"https://bit.ly/2LKcpVf, the introduction to Human-Machine Communication: Rethinking Communication, Technology, & Ourselves forthcoming from Peter Lang. FAT/ML (Fairness, Accountability, and Transpare...

Best,

Jenny

Jenny L. Davis

Lecturer, School of Sociology