[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 170, Issue 32

Janet Salmons, Ph.D. jsalmons at vision2lead.com
Mon Oct 1 07:46:36 PDT 2018

Greetings everyone,

This month I am curating a series of blog posts for SAGE Publications
MethodSpace community on Research for Social Good <http://bit.ly/2Qj54y3>.

If you would like to share something about your own research, including
links to articles or resources for researchers/methods instructors, please
contact me off-list.

The series will run through the month of October. Then we will segue into
an Academic Writing Month focus, which can also address social good as it
relates to how and where we disseminate findings.

Thanks-
Janet

*Janet Salmons PhD*
Did you see this compilation of posts from MethodSpace and TAA Abstract?
See Write with Purpose, Publish for Impact
<https://www.methodspace.com/write-with-purpose-publish-for-impact/>

Free-Range Scholar @ Vision2Lead
Methods Guru, SAGE Methodspace
Follow Twitter @einterview