[Air-L] CMC books

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 15 10:29:03 PDT 2018

I still like Lee Rainie & Barry Wellman's Networked book, because it puts
CMC in context. An updating chapter will appear soon in Mark Graham and
William Dutton's Society & the Internet.

   Barry Wellman

   Step by step, link by link, putting it together--Streisand/Sondheim
        The earth to be spannd, connected by network--Walt Whitman
              It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna

               A day like all days, filled with those events
          that alter and illuminate our times--Walter Cronkite
   NetLab Network      			                            FRSC
   Distinguished Visiting Scholar   Social Media Lab   Ryerson University
         Founder, International Network for Social Network Analysis
   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            http://amzn.to/zXZg39
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Wellman