[Air-L] 3-Week Extension | Re: Call on Department of Interior's Proposed Destruction of Records - Mon October 22, 2018 @ 2 PM EDT

Yosem Companys ycompanys at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 13:09:41 PDT 2018

From: Patrice McDermott <pmcdermott at govinfowatch.net>

Thanks, James.   NARA has confirmed a 3-week extension (until 23 Nov) on
comments (just late yesterday).  So, Emily Manna/Samantha Feinstein will be
pulling something together for the openness and transparency folks.

I encourage the CSS folks, and Fed Data folks, and envir’l folks – and FOIA
folks! – to start working on drafting your comments – and, of course, to
circulate them to your communities for sign-on.

Russ Kick has been doing a deep dive and will be sending something around
soon.  I will recirculate to the listservs here (as he is not on most of
them).

Thanks, again, James!

The current relevant docs are here
https://altgov2.org/doi-records-destruction/

Patrice

Government Information Watch <https://govinfowatch.net/>

pmcdermott at govinfowatch.net

@GovInfoWatch

*From:* Mr. James R. (Librarian) Jacobs [mailto:jrjacobs at stanford.edu]

Hi Patrice. I’m getting the word out to library- and transparency groups.
Is there an open public letter onto which people could sign?

Best

James Jacobs

On Oct 22, 2018, at 11:43 AM, Patrice McDermott <pmcdermott at govinfowatch.net>