[Air-L] Tool request: sentiment analysis for Cyrillic

John P. Bell John.P.Bell at dartmouth.edu
Fri Oct 26 13:27:26 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I’m looking for tools to do sentiment analysis and general mining on Russian language tweets. I see there are some options out there, but if anyone has experience trying to do this I’d appreciate it if you could share some insight on the software you used. While I’d be more interested in something I can set up and run myself than subscribing to a service, I’m not absolutely committed to that idea.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

- John

—
John P. Bell, PhD
Lead Application Developer (Digital Humanities), Dartmouth Research Computing
Asst. Prof. of Digital Curation, University of Maine
http://johnpbell.info