[Air-L] Examples about problems with Amazon´s Mechanical Turk

Alejandro Tortolini alemtor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 15:20:54 PDT 2018

Hi all, I need some help: I´m writing about Amazon´s Mechanical Turk, and
some months ago I made a list of examples of people who had some bad
experiencies with it, but I can´t retrieve it from my social bookmarks
(Diigo). I remember specially the case of an indian or birmanian man, who
bought several computers and hired some neighbors to work in Amazon´s
Mechanical Turk, but suddenly and without explanation Amazon closed his
account. Anybody knows something about this case, or similar?
Thanks,

Alejandro Tortolini
UdeSA - Buenos Aires - Argentina
https://www.clippings.me/users/aletorto <https://tinyurl.com/yaewgsjx>