[Air-L] Fwd: [liberationtech] URGENT: U.S. Dept of the Interior: Records Destruction Request. Public Comment Period.

Natalie Rock drnatalierock at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:20:20 PDT 2018

I do not know if this is useful for jurisdictional reasons, but the British
Library currently has a call open for grants to protect endangered archives.

Do you know of any collections that are currently at risk and need
preserving? The Endangered Archives Programme is now accepting preliminary
applications for the next annual funding round – the deadline for
submission of preliminary applications is 12 noon 19 November 2018 and full
details of the application procedures and documentation
<https://eap.bl.uk/Preliminary-Application-Documention> are available on
the EAP website.

https://blogs.bl.uk/endangeredarchives/2018/09/call-for-applications-now-open.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EndangeredArchivesBlog+%28Endangered+Archives%29