[Air-L] Hackademics: AoIR Gathering

Leonie Tanczer ltanczer01 at qub.ac.uk
Sun Sep 9 07:56:50 PDT 2018

For all #Hackademics on this list that are attending AoIR 2018, please see Gabriella Coleman's email below:
---
Hi all,

Leonie and I have been scheming and would like to propose a lunch
gathering on Friday the 12th from 12:30-200.

If you can make it, please add your name here

https://pad.riseup.net/p/hackademia

And I will find a place that can accommodate us.

Finally a bit of a side recommendation, especially those staying through
the weekend. I do recommend a hike up Mt Royal if the weather is nice
and a visit here http://botabota.ca/ for those that need some post or
pre-conference R&R.

Ok see some of you soon!

Biella

Dr Leonie Maria Tanczer

Lecturer in International Security and Emerging Technologies
Department of Science, Technology, Engineering and Public Policy
University College London

Twitter: @leotanczt
Website: http://www.leonietanczer.net/
Key Fingerprint: 9F21 A6A6 913E 1393 1BC6 73DA EBEF 07A4 F61F 79DA