[Air-L] TWO open tenure-track positions at USC Annenberg Communication (Org Comm & Comm Networks)

Mike Ananny ananny at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:20:17 PDT 2018

Hi All,

Please excuse the cross-postings but I wanted to share with you all two
tenure-track faculty positions we're hiring for at USC Annenberg this
year, in:

1) *Organizational Communication* (Asst/Assoc Professor level):
https://natcom-jobs.careerwebsite.com/job/assistant-or-associate-professor-of-communication/43223144/

2) *Communication Networks* (Asst/Assoc/Full Professor level):
https://natcom-jobs.careerwebsite.com/job/assistantassociateor-full-professor-of-communication/43223130/

Please share far and wide, send me ideas for people you think we should
be approaching, and consider applying yourself!  I'd love to see
AoIR'ers and friends in the applicant pool.

     All the best,
     -- Mike.

--
*MIKE ANANNY*
+ /NEW BOOK:/ "Networked Press Freedom: Creating Infrastructures for a
| MIT Press <https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/networked-press-freedom>]
+ /Associate Professor of Communication & Journalism/ | Annenberg School
for Communication & Journalism, University of Southern California
+ /Faculty Affiliate/ | Science, Technology, and Society, University of
Southern California
+ /2018-19 Berggruen Fellow at the Center for Advanced Study in the
Behavioral Sciences/ | Stanford University
mike.ananny.org <http://mike.ananny.org> | ananny at usc.edu
<mailto:ananny at usc.edu> | @ananny <http://twitter.com/ananny>