[Air-L] Streamlining AoIR lists?

Gillian Bolsover gillian.bolsover at oii.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 17 08:43:03 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm wondering whether others would support separated AoIR lists for (1)
job adverts, (2) calls for submissions (papers, conferences, special
issues etc.) and (3) all other business.

Much of what goes out on this list is job adverts, which was great when
I was on the job market, but personally, given how active this list is,
I'd love to be able to opt in or out of these categories of materials
more selectively. I'd be interested to hear how much support there was
from other members for this idea.

--
Gillian Bolsover
Lecturer in Politics and Media

Support the technologies of the future you want; end-to-end encrypt your
emails.
PGP Key: 17EC60B3
<https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x15E8761217EC60B3>

Latest Article:
Bolsover, G, and Howard, P. N. Chinese computational propaganda:
automation, algorithms and the manipulation of information about Chinese
politics on Twitter and Weibo.
<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1369118X.2018.1476576?src=recsys&journalCode=rics20>
Information, Communication and Society.