[Air-L] digest, don't separate?

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 17 10:32:27 PDT 2018

I get AoIR as a digiest once or twice a day, and then I can just scroll on
by the messages that are not relevant. But job ads do give me a sense of
trends in our area.

PS: I won't be at the MTL AGM. But if any of you are passing thru
(downtown) Toronto, love to do lunch or coffee.

   Barry Wellman

   Step by step, link by link, putting it together--Streisand/Sondheim
        The earth to be spannd, connected by network--Walt Whitman
              It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna
   NetLab Network      			                            FRSC
   Distinguished Visiting Scholar   Social Media Lab   Ryerson University
         Founder, International Network for Social Network Analysis
   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            http://amzn.to/zXZg39
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Wellman