[Air-L] Seeking working journalists and journalism educators for News Perceptions Study

Weirui Wang weirui.wang at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:26:19 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We are researchers from Florida International University. We are conducting
a series of studies to examine how people process news messages and the
impact of these messages on perceptions and attitudes. We are writing to
invite *journalists and journalism educators* to participate in a research
project on news perceptions and media literacy.

It will take about 15 minutes to complete the study. You will be asked to
read a news story and evaluate the story you read. Please note that your
participation is completely voluntary and we will not collect identifiable
information from you. If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to
contact us (Dr. Weirui Wang weirwang at fiu.edu; or Dr. Susan Jacobson:
sujacobs at fiu.edu).

We sincerely appreciate your time and response. To participate in the
study, click on the link below or copy and paste it into your browser's
address bar. You are recommended to participate in this study using your
personal computer instead of mobile device:

https://fiu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1Lc7SRiz2rcHAJT
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__fiu.qualtrics.com_jfe_form_SV-5F1Lc7SRiz2rcHAJT&d=DwMFAg&c=lhMMI368wojMYNABHh1gQQ&r=QQYCESVzaGtlCQg85ZnM7Q&m=cNOdFYuWrbLgz37yoRRDwAumDn7dldtHqDyktIy4g8M&s=GAe5j8OMeFFJhOoDpR-GIJXZnwG_Zko7bWT2N_zoAQs&e=>

Weirui Wang, Ph. D.

Associate Professor

Department of Communication

Florida International University