[Air-L] Survey about Twitter research practices

Proferes, Nicholas nproferes at uky.edu
Tue Sep 25 10:19:20 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon All,

If you have ever completed research using publicly available data from Twitter, I would like to invite you to take part in a survey about your experiences with IRBs and ethics review boards when conducting that research. Your responses may help us understand more about researchers’ attitudes towards the research protocols used in relation to publicly available Twitter data.

The survey/questionnaire will take about 15 minutes to complete. The survey can be found at:

<https://uky.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6wZpuBsKIVuvqex?Q_DL=bIN3g0i8QD68W6p_6wZpuBsKIVuvqex_MLRP_2rCBDMSfUBtHOaF&Q_CHL=email>

https://uky.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6wZpuBsKIVuvqex

If you have questions about the study, please feel free to ask; my contact information is given below.  If you have complaints, suggestions, or questions about your rights as a research volunteer, contact the staff in the University of Kentucky Office of Research Integrity at 859-257-9428 or toll-free at 1-866-400-9428.

Thank you in advance for your assistance with this project.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Proferes, PhD

School of Information Science, University of Kentucky

PHONE:  859-218-3417

E-MAIL:  nproferes at uky.edu