[Air-L] Streamlining AoIR lists?

Shillair, Ruth Jay shillai7 at msu.edu
Mon Sep 17 09:14:35 PDT 2018

I think it is nice to have the mixture.  Even if we are not personally on the job market we often have students, friends, or colleagues who are looking. As Alla wrote, within your own email program you can add filters if you don’t want to see certain topics.

Ruth Shillair
Media & Information Studies
College of Communication Arts & Sciences
Michigan State University