[Air-L] AoIR Executive candidates election fora

Axel Bruns a.bruns at qut.edu.au
Thu Apr 18 00:07:52 PDT 2019

Dear AoIRists,

This is a reminder that the candidates standing for the AoIR Executive in our upcoming elections are currently making themselves available for your questions and discussion over on the AoIR site. We've already seen some healthy conversations about the future of AoIR, and it would be wonderful if you could visit and join in.

We have now also solved the problem with some of the participants' names being shown as 'Anonymous', which was caused by an overzealous privacy setting - all statements are now attributed to the participants.

To see the debate, go to http://members.aoir.org/ and click on Elections - from there, you can find the candidates' election statements and discussion fora.

Please remember that to participate in the election you must be a current member of the Association - so this might be a good time to check your membership status and (if necessary) renew your membership.

Once again, my sincere thanks and best wishes to everybody standing for election to the AoIR Executive: we are an entirely volunteer-run organisation, and AoIR could not continue without your willingness to serve this community.

Axel Bruns
President, Association of Internet Researchers

--
Prof. Axel Bruns                 a.bruns at qut.edu.au - @snurb_dot_info
ARC Future Fellow, 2014-18   http://www.amazon.com/author/axel.bruns/