[Air-L] Fwd: Mozilla: Facebook's Election Ad Archive API is inadequate

Charles M. Ess c.m.ess at media.uio.no
Mon Apr 29 22:56:05 PDT 2019

Dear AoIRists,

Since many in this community not only do research dependent on APIs, but
have also taken leadership in criticizing FB for its lockdown last year
- I'm sure several of you have already seen this.
But just in case it's of interest in other quarters as well.

Increasingly, I find much of my philosophy is accomplished by the
Rolling Stones (you can't always get what you want) and Bill-the-Cat:
ack-thppt!

best,
- charles