[Air-L] feminist & care ethics in internet research?

Carolyn Moritz cvmoritz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:11:19 PDT 2019

This thread is growing into an incredible resource; thank you all so much
for these contributions.
Following up on Elysia and Matthew's information science and digital
humanities posts, I have spent today widely sharing Kate Dohe's In The
Library With the Lead Pipe article, *Care, code, and digital libraries:
Embracing critical practice in digital library communities
<http://www.inthelibrarywiththeleadpipe.org/2019/digital-libraries-critical-practice-in-communities/>*.
About halfway through, the section "Wither the Ethics of Care?" is
especially pertinent.

Carolyn Moritz <https://blog.cmagn.us>
orcid.org/0000-0001-8221-0519