[Air-L] history of Plato's Phaedrus as example of moral / media panic?

Thomas Ball xtc283 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 09:50:41 PDT 2019

Dr Ess-
   This is a challenging query. One thing that might help orient potential
respondents would be for you to cite one or two articles exemplifying
"moral / media panics that
consistently invoke Plato's _myth_ of the invention of writing."
   As it is, we're left guessing what you have in mind.
Thank you,
Best regards,
Thomas