[Air-L] How to obtain organic search terms for a company and a date-range

Astvansh, Vivek astvansh at iu.edu
Mon Aug 19 08:46:19 PDT 2019

Dear Internet Researchers:

For a given company name and date range, I want to obtain/buy the list of organic search terms that web searchers used (say, using Google search engine) to acquire information about the company.

For example, if I provide as input "Apple" and date range 2019-08-12 to 2019-08-18, I want to receive as output the following terms (I am making up the data): Apple innovation; Apple stock price; Apple data breach; etc.

Do you know of an individual or organization that can help me obtain/buy these data?

Thank you!
Vivek Astvansh
Assistant Professor of Marketing,
Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, USA
http://kelleyschool.iu.edu/astvansh
Adjunct Research Professor of Healthcare Analytics,
Ivey Business School, University of Western Ontario, CANADA
https://www.ivey.uwo.ca/healthinnovation/centre/centre-team/vivek-astvansh-adjunct-research-professor/