[Air-L] Resource - a sample digital campaign plan

Colin Delany cpd at epolitics.com
Tue Aug 20 11:50:37 PDT 2019

Hi folks, I hope you're enjoying the (Northern Hemisphere) summer! If you're including digital politics and advocacy in your coursework this year, you might be interested in this sample digital campaign plan. It's written with American political campaigns in mind, but many of the same ideas would apply to advocacy campaigns as well as internationally.

It's an excerpt from the latest edition of my guidebook to online politics and advocacy, and I'm happy to answer any questions (or to Skype into a class to talk about digital campaigning). Please let me know if you have ideas for improvements.

http://www.epolitics.com/2019/08/15/a-sample-digital-plan-for-a-2020-political-campaign/

You might also be interested in another excerpt, this one published in Campaigns & Elections. It covers the factors to consider when you're planning an online campaign, whether for elected office or to advocate for change:
https://www.campaignsandelections.com/campaign-insider/how-to-plan-your-digital-campaign-budget-logistics-and-staffing

--cpd

"How to Use the Internet to Change the World and Win Elections: A Comprehensive Guide to Online Politics for Campaigns & Advocates" [Ebook]
http://www.epolitics.com/winning

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics