[Air-L] Executive level analytics assignment

Gohar F. Khan gohar.feroz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 14:30:23 PDT 2019

Dear list members,

I am looking for examples/sample (big data) analytics group
assignments for my executive MBA class. Ideally, the assignment should
expose the student to understanding different issues/concepts related
to analytics and how to leverage it for competitive advantages or
something similar. It could also be related to a business
problem-solving with big data analytics, etc.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Gohar

--

Gohar Khan | Senior Lecturer of Digital Business | Undergraduate and
Graduate Convenor for Digital Business   |   School of Management &

Private Bag 3105  |  Hamilton 3240  |  New Zealand
| +64 7 838 4233  | gohar.khan at waikato.ac.nz  | office: MSB.2.32D  /
Web: gfkhan.wordpress.com

Check out my books on social media analytics and digital marketing analytics