[Air-L] Cyber-Security syllabus or textbook?

Zach Bastick zach.bastick at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 09:44:30 PDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I was wondering whether anyone on this list has a recommendation for a
cyber-security textbook (or syllabus) centered around policy or case
studies. This fall, I will be teaching a new graduate course titled Public
Policy of Cyber-Security, aimed at political science students. I’ll be
taking a wide view of cyber security (looking at nation states but also the
IoT and platforms), and ideally would like to focus on normative issues
that are interesting to think about. If anyone has taught a similar course,
I’d really love to hear your recommendations.

Thanks
Zach

Dr. Zach Bastick
Postdoctoral Researcher in Political Science
European School of Political Science (ESPOL), France