[Air-L] Textbook recommendations - Ethical and Legal Issues in Strategic Comm

Sally Applin sally at sally.com
Sat Aug 3 12:55:32 PDT 2019

Hi
We have one that is Drone specific:

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-94-6265-132-6

-Sally

Sally Applin, Ph.D.
Research Fellow
University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
School of Anthropology and Conservation
Centre for Social Anthropology and Computing
Research Associate
Human Relations Area Files (HRAF)
Yale University
Associate Editor, IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine
Member, IoT Council
Executive Board Member: The Edward H. and Rosamond B. Spicer Foundation
http://www.posr.org
http://www.sally.com
I am based in Silicon Valley