[Air-L] Textbook recommendations - Ethical and Legal Issues in Strategic Comm

Charles M. Ess c.m.ess at media.uio.no
Sat Aug 3 22:30:10 PDT 2019

Thanks, Dan -
yes, the 3rd edition should be out in early Spring, 2020.

Federica - and anyone else who might also be interested - if you'd like
to receive a review copy of the 3rd edition, please send along your name
and preferred address; I'll happily include it in the list I'll submit
to Polity when the time comes.

Good luck and good hunting - and perhaps you can share your resulting
bibliography on the list?

All best,
- charles