[Air-L] Selfie: Human Rights in the age of platforms

Rikke Frank Jørgensen rfj at Humanrights.dk
Wed Dec 4 06:39:42 PST 2019

Dear all

I am happy to announce this new volume on Human Rights in the Age of Platforms, with several contributions from the AoIR network, and the opening chapter written by Shoshana Zuboff.

I would be grateful if you could help me spread the word in your networks. We have managed to publish it in an open access edition, and I hope the free download option will benefit scholars around the globe.

More here: https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/human-rights-age-platforms
And here: https://www.humanrights.dk/news/new-book-tech-giants-datamining-challenges-human-rights

best
Rikke

TILMELD DIG VORES DANSKE NYHEDSBREV: http://bit.ly/2mUk0EB
10 gange årligt giver vi dig nyt om instituttets viden og aktiviteter.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR ENGLISH NEWSLETTER: http://bit.ly/2o4yyS5
10 times a year we brief you on new human rights knowledge and our activities.

https://facebook.com/menneskeret
https://twitter.com/humanrightsdk
https://www.linkedin.com/company/danish-institute-for-human-rights/