[Air-L] AoIR 2019: Conference Registration Fees Reduced!

Axel Bruns a.bruns at qut.edu.au
Sun Feb 17 21:34:50 PST 2019

Dear AoIRists,

I'm delighted to let you know that, as a result of generous sponsorships and a favourable exchange rate, we are able to significantly reduce our registration fees for the AoIR 2019 conference in Brisbane (2-5 Oct. 2019).

In comparison to previous years, registration fees will be reduced by US$25 across all categories. As usual, there are also significant discounts for members, and reduced fees for registrations before the Early Bird deadline:

Early Registration Rate (on or before 1 August 2019)
Member Student: US$175
Non-Member Student: US$225
Member Professional: US$320
Non-Member Professional: US$385

Regular Rate
Member Student: US$250
Non-Member Student: US$300
Member Professional: US$420
Non-Member Professional: US$485

We hope to maintain this fee structure in future years, but this will depend on conference sponsorships and hosting expenses. Conference registrations for AoIR 2019 in Brisbane open in May.

See you in Brisbane!

Axel Bruns
President, Association of Internet Researchers

--
Prof. Axel Bruns                 a.bruns at qut.edu.au - @snurb_dot_info
ARC Future Fellow, 2014-18   http://www.amazon.com/author/axel.bruns/