[Air-L] Seeking extremist social media content

Maura Conway maura.conway at dcu.ie
Fri Feb 8 03:03:06 PST 2019

Hi Anne(, and All),

Charles was fast; I was just about to drop you a line to the same effect!

Email me or give me a call (Skype: galwaygrrl) and let me know what you're
after precisely and I'll see what I can do.

Best,
Maura

*Prof. Maura Conway*
School of Law and Government
Dublin City University
Glasnevin
Dublin 9
Ireland

Tel. +353 1 700 6472
E-Mail. maura.conway at dcu.ie
Skype. galwaygrrl

Twitter: @galwaygrrl

Website: http://doras.dcu.ie/view/people/Conway,_Maura.html

**********

VOX-Pol Project on Violent Online Political Extremism

Website: http://www.voxpol.eu

Twitter: @VOX_Pol

--
*

*Séanadh Ríomhphoist/Email Disclaimer*

*Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon
chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin
amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>*

*This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use
by the addressee. Read more here.
<https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/email-disclaimer.shtml>*

*

--