[Air-L] Articles Sharing

Helena Chmielewska-Szlajfer kanya at poczta.onet.pl
Mon Feb 18 13:20:03 PST 2019

Perhaps this will be of interest to you? https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0163443718756065 It is an article I've written on the coverage of the Polish 2015 presidential campaign in major dailies juxtaposed with the main candidates' Facebook fan page activity.

Kind regards,
Helena Chmielewska-Szlajfer