[Air-L] Researches on dating applications

Luc Cousineau luc.cousineau at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 20 17:18:28 PST 2019

You could also check out our latest work on qualitative method in app-related work: Appnography: Modifying Ethnography for App-Based Culture<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/329426829_Appnography_Modifying_Ethnography_for_App-Based_Culture_Transforming_Gender_Identities_and_Power_Relations_in_Everyday_Life>. Discusses queer theory in this research space. (let me know if you want an official download)

We will also have some forthcoming work on GSNAs during 2019/2020.

Luc
Luc Cousineau
MA; PhD Candidate
Sessional Lecturer
Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies
University of Waterloo
uwaterloo.ca/scholar/l2cousin
Newest Publications: Appnography: Modifying Ethnography for App-Based Culture<https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-95300-7_5> in Digital Dilemmas: Transforming Gender Identities in Everyday Life<https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-95300-7>
Camper Self-Concept Promotes Environmental Awareness: A Relationship Mediated by Social Inclusion<http://jyd.pitt.edu/ojs/jyd/article/view/181301FA08>

I acknowledge that I work on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, land promised to Six Nations, which includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.