[Air-L] Searching for Mentor: Twitter API//Data Collection

Radhika G gradhika2012 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 08:33:44 PST 2019

Here's an invitation list if you have discord

https://discord.gg/vvFGWe

email me or some of the others (primarily - Giulio Andreotti ) who set it
up if you have questions

Radhika Gajjala
Managing Editor: Fembot Collective
Co-editor of Ada: Journal of Gender and New Media (adanewmedia.org)

Professor,
School of Media and Communication
and
American Culture Studies Program