[Air-L] cyber security and gender

Ferrier, Michelle P. michelle.ferrier at famu.edu
Tue Feb 26 09:44:23 PST 2019

Hello Anja,
I've specifically looked at journalists and the gendered attacks online:
https://www.iwmf.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Attacks-and-Harassment.pdf

Michelle Ferrier

“We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.” ― J.K. Rowling Michelle P Ferrier, Ph.D.
Dean, School of Journalism & Graphic Communication
Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
T: 850-599-3379
Michelle.ferrier at famu.edu
Twitter: @mediaghosts
Founder, Troll-Busters.com <http://www.troll-busters.com/>