[Air-L] Social Science One application acceptances

Anja Bechmann anjabechmann at cc.au.dk
Fri Jan 25 02:03:18 PST 2019

Dear all,

As some of you would know we initiated a critique of the lack of access to Facebook data last year and I just want to follow up on that: Has anyone within the community of AoiR heard from their application to Social Science One for Facebook URL dataset? I am especially interested in knowing whether any European researchers have been granted access - please email me directly at anjabechmann at cc.au.dk<mailto:anjabechmann at cc.au.dk> if you know of any research teams worldwide that have been granted access. The website states that they will announce winners when ready: https://socialscience.one/.

Yours sincerely,

Anja Bechmann
Director, Assoc. Professor

Mobile: (+45) 51335138
Email: anjabechmann<mailto:anjabechmann at cc.au.dk>@cc.au.dk<mailto:anjabechmann at cc.au.dk>
Web: www.datalab.au.dk<http://www.datalab.au.dk>

DATALAB, Center for Digital Social Research
Aarhus University
Helsingforsgade 14, ICT-City
8200 Aarhus N
Denmark