[Air-L] hotel recommendations for Brisbane / AoIR 2019?

Charles M. Ess c.m.ess at media.uio.no
Sun Jan 13 22:29:52 PST 2019

Hi Catherine,

yes, I'm afraid the delete key might have gotten a little out of hand?

The 20th annual meeting of the Association of Internet Researchers will
be held in Brisbane, Australia, 2-5 October 2019
<https://aoir.org/aoir2019/>

And, in all seriousness, thanks for asking.  It occasioned me to
double-check, and after a bit of momentary panic, receive the blessed
reassurance that I had indeed booked those expensive tickets for the
right destination in the sunburned country ...

See you there?

best,
- c.