[Air-L] Larp about technology?

Fred Fuchs fred at firesabre.com
Mon Jul 1 12:18:46 PDT 2019

I've done LARPing, but more as a hobby. My professional focus is the use
of virtual worlds for education and corporate training. Our education
focus is both for university level and for younger students.

I see yours as an interesting project both professionally and
personally. Please include me in further discussions of your LARP idea.

Fred

--
Fred Fuchs - Founder, CEO, & Producer
FireSabre Consulting LLC