[Air-L] Researchers of VR/AR/MR/XR for learning in Middle East/Africa and South America

Lee, Mark malee at csu.edu.au
Thu Jul 11 02:29:24 PDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

I am interested in connecting with scholars from (a) the Middle East and Africa, and (b) South America who conduct research in the use of VR/AR/MR (XR) technologies for education and learning. If you fit this description, please do reach out to me.

Any suggestions in terms of key names I should be aware / pointers to the most prominent people in this space would be most welcomed and appreciated!

Thank you very much in advance,

Mark Lee